Tuesday, August 23, 2011

welcome

It has been a while since I last posted a blog and this is for a few reasons. Holidays and a lack of motivation are prominent among them and I have no desire to keep pumping out 1000-word essays which keep changing in language style and character. So, I have decided to try out a new concept.

Basically, every post I publish will be 200 words or less, in length, which will allow them to be succinct, easier to read and more to-the-point. I'll have more of a chance to source the information (and a greater desire to do so) because I don't need to think about writing 1000 words each time.

I'm going to post either "Comment" posts or "News" posts; although some of the news may be slightly objective for the sake of entertainment. I'll also post some other columns and see how popular they become.

But anyway, that's "200 words or less". Enjoy, repost, comment about it on Facebook, follow it on Twitter (TBC)..

Welcome to "200 words or less" :)

--
WORD COUNT: 170 (not including "Word" and "Count")

No comments:

Post a Comment